At Propierge, we recognise that providing the right holiday property management software solution is not a one-way street, that’s why we value your feedback and opinion. To serve you better, it is important we listen to what you have to say. After all, it makes no sense serving your holiday property management business if we can’t deliver what you want.
What we’ve been learning
First of all, we’d like to thank all of you for your support and input, for recognising and believing in Propierge, and choosing to become one of our customers.
Alongside existing customers, we are equally grateful to those of you who have been trialling our software, the feedback has been valuable. We have taken comments on-board and are continually making changes and improvements to make Propierge better and build lasting and long-term relationship with you all. Your decision to sign-up demonstrates you recognise our vision to drive efficiency in property management, and with your continued support, we will continue to improve upon what we are already doing.
One of the things we learnt when Propierge was launched was that for various reasons, the timing may not have been quite right when some of you chose to sign up. But, with so many changes and implementations having taken place since them, we think many of you will be pleased to see how much has changed. So, if any of you are interested to see how Propierge has improved, we would gratefully welcome you to give us another try later in the year.
Propierge is not just a software system. It is a vision to deliver and drive standards in property management, serving property managers and property owners alike. Propierge will not stand still. We are on a journey and now is a great time to jump on board whilst pricing remains attractive.
What´s going on with Propierge?
Well, it’s certainly been a hectic year so far, finalising Propierge, getting ready for launch and then welcoming our first Property Managers onto the system. Of course, none of this would have happened without the feedback, thoughts and suggestions for improvements and new features from everyone.
Whilst all Property Managers are up to their eyes during this peak season, our efforts will continue. We are currently busy working on those changes and improvements that featured the most in your requests. We have a packed schedule for the rest of the year to deliver and roll out as many of the other requests as we can… and you can be assured, we will not stop there!
Improvements and Changes to come:
We have scheduled several changes to be made and these will include:
- “New” Community Area: This can be accessed within our Propierge area of Salesforce. All Propierge Users will be able to log into their own private area and access new user guides, training videos, raise any issues and monitor progress, as well as ask for support and help.
- Property Features and Suppliers: We absolutely agree this should be much easier to set up and use. We have therefore decided to completely redevelop this area and we will be rolling out improvements very soon.
- Calendars: Following your feedback, this is being updated and more integration and configuration is on the way.
- Cleaning Schedules: This certainly needed to be changed for better ease of use, so we’re implementing your suggestions.
- General: We are also working on an improved configuration and notifications for Arrivals and Departures Bookings, Zones, Cleaning, Inspections and will be amending other Schedules as well.
New Features and Functionality:
True to our word, the changes are not limited to those already mentioned above. We have identified other areas where we can add value and will be introducing the following new features:
- Mini “Property Turnaround” Inspection: For cleaners to do alongside issues notification from within the Maid/Cleaning App – this really is a great idea that pretty much everyone supports and is excited about. So we are reviewing the specification of this to have this up and running later in the year.
- Issue Management App: Similar to the Maid/Cleaning App, we are also reviewing the specifications for this app with a view to roll out later this the year. This will allow timesheets to be created for other jobs to be done besides cleaning.
These are just some of the highlights of what we are working on now and we are looking forward to rolling these out over the coming months. Please keep your feedback coming as we are determined to make sure that Propierge is the System that you can rely on to take the stress out of the complex operational requirements that come with Holiday Property Management.